KCET is broadcasting a two-segment report on billboard blight beginning this coming Thursday night, Oct. 9, at 8 p.m. Watch it, Tivo it, record it, just don’t miss it! And the producers are soliciting photos of people’s most hated (or loved) billboards, and the best may be used on next week’s segment. So send them in! Go to SoCal Connected Billboard Blight.
- Getting it Wrong: An Open Letter to L.A. City Councilman Mitchell Englander (and his PLUM committee colleagues)
- Coming Attractions: New Digital Billboards on L.A. City Streets?
- Failure to Get the Memo: New L.A. Bus Shelter Ads With Guns
- Alcohol Ads on Billboards: Marketing to Youth?
- L.A.’s Digital Billboard Debate: It’s the Revenue, Stupid
- Movie Ads, Gun Violence, and Smokey the Bear
- Billboard Company Lobbying: Half a Million in First Quarter of 2016
- Digital Billboards: Planning Commission Says NO, Council Committee Says YES