Back in October, we asked the question–What will be next?– for a Wilshire Blvd. office building displaying a multi-story supergraphic image of the Statue of Liberty, the calling card of Michael McNeilly, self-proclaimed artist and owner of Skytag, Inc. That question was answered last week by the appearance of supergraphic commercial ads for a Style Channel TV program on two faces of the building.
- PLUM Committee to Sign Companies: “Romance Me & Finance Me!”
- Billboard Relocation: Latest Plan to Unleash Digital Billboards in L.A.
- Orwellian Logic: When Illegal Signs are Really Legal
- Getting it Wrong: An Open Letter to L.A. City Councilman Mitchell Englander (and his PLUM committee colleagues)
- Coming Attractions: New Digital Billboards on L.A. City Streets?
- Failure to Get the Memo: New L.A. Bus Shelter Ads With Guns
- Alcohol Ads on Billboards: Marketing to Youth?
- L.A.’s Digital Billboard Debate: It’s the Revenue, Stupid