The City Council’s Planning and Land Use Management Committee is scheduled to discuss the new 48-page city sign ordinance on Tuesday, April 21. The meeting begins at 2 p.m. in room 350, City Hall. The ordinance was approved by the City Planning Commission by a vote of 6-3 on March 26.
- PLUM Committee to Sign Companies: “Romance Me & Finance Me!”
- Billboard Relocation: Latest Plan to Unleash Digital Billboards in L.A.
- Orwellian Logic: When Illegal Signs are Really Legal
- Getting it Wrong: An Open Letter to L.A. City Councilman Mitchell Englander (and his PLUM committee colleagues)
- Coming Attractions: New Digital Billboards on L.A. City Streets?
- Failure to Get the Memo: New L.A. Bus Shelter Ads With Guns
- Alcohol Ads on Billboards: Marketing to Youth?
- L.A.’s Digital Billboard Debate: It’s the Revenue, Stupid