L.A. City Councilman Bill Rosendahl calls out billboard lobbyists at City Council meeting on adoption of new billboard ban.
- L.A. Billboard Companies Doubled Down on Lobbying in 2013
- Billboard Company Lawsuits: They Just Keep Coming
- Supergraphic Blight: Mayor’s Planning Commission Appointment Draws Fire
- New Digital Billboards For Los Angeles: Where? How?
- Fate of L.A.’s Digital Billboards: Legal Opinions Clash
- AIDS Walk Ads on L.A. Buses: A Pandora’s Box?
- L.A. Billboard Companies Open Money Spigot for Lobbying
- Clear Channel, CBS Drop Digital Billboard Lawsuit Naming City, Community Group