L.A. City Councilman Bill Rosendahl calls out billboard lobbyists at City Council meeting on adoption of new billboard ban.
- Loosening the Purse Strings: Billboard Companies Spent Millions Lobbying L.A. Officials in 2015
- Councilman Wants Amnesty for Unpermitted Billboards Predecessor Wanted to Take Down 14 Years Ago
- Latest Outdoor Ad Scourge: Illegal Signs on Plywood Walls
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Guns and Sex—Staples of Outdoor Advertising in Los Angeles
- Follow the Money: Billboard Companies and Their Lobbyists Support City Councilman’s Campaign
- No Transparency: L.A. City Council Committee and Billboard Legislation
- The Reef: Digital Signage Spectacle Coming to South L.A?
- Dangerous Game? Grandfathering Applied-For Sign Districts