L.A. City Councilman Bill Rosendahl calls out billboard lobbyists at City Council meeting on adoption of new billboard ban.
- Digital Billboards: Planning Commission Says NO, Council Committee Says YES
- Action Needed: L.A.’s New Citywide Sign Ordinance At PLUM Committee April 19
- Seven Years Later, Illegal Billboards Come Down
- Disconnection? As L.A. Ponders Allowing Digital Billboards More Evidence Questions Their Safety
- Thumbs Down: Court’s Reaction to Billboard Company’s Plan for New Digital Billboards in L.A.
- Clear Channel’s L.A. Billboards: Ignoring Outdoor Advertising Industry Code of Principles
- Loosening the Purse Strings: Billboard Companies Spent Millions Lobbying L.A. Officials in 2015
- Councilman Wants Amnesty for Unpermitted Billboards Predecessor Wanted to Take Down 14 Years Ago