L.A. City Councilman Bill Rosendahl calls out billboard lobbyists at City Council meeting on adoption of new billboard ban.
- Annals of Inaction: L.A.’s New Sign Ordinance
- Funny Math? Clear Channel’s $3.9 Million Donation to the LAPD
- Who’ll Speak For the Trees? Improving Billboard Visibility.
- L.A. Billboard Companies Spend Over $1 Million Lobbying in 1st Half of 2015
- L.A. Freeway Billboard Exemption Shelved–For Now
- On the Way to a Location Near You? L.A. Officials Issue Roadmap for New Digital Billboards
- Coming Soon? More Freeway Advertising Signs in Downtown L.A.
- City Attorney: We’re Prepared To Take Action Against Many Illegal Billboards