L.A. City Councilman Bill Rosendahl calls out billboard lobbyists at City Council meeting on adoption of new billboard ban.
- Follow the Money: Billboard Companies and Their Lobbyists Support City Councilman’s Campaign
- No Transparency: L.A. City Council Committee and Billboard Legislation
- The Reef: Digital Signage Spectacle Coming to South L.A?
- Dangerous Game? Grandfathering Applied-For Sign Districts
- Violation? What Violation? Many Altered Billboards Left Off City’s List
- Just Say No: L.A. Planning Commission Doesn’t Like Amnesty, More Digital Billboards, Grandfathering
- Annals of Inaction: L.A.’s New Sign Ordinance
- Funny Math? Clear Channel’s $3.9 Million Donation to the LAPD