This digital billboard at the intersection of Santa Monica and Westwood Blvds. in Los Angeles was observed in an agitated state for more than 24 hours in June, 2010. The reason for the malfunction isn’t known, because the billboard company, CBS Outdoor, did not return calls of inquiry.
- Billboard Relocation: Latest Plan to Unleash Digital Billboards in L.A.
- Orwellian Logic: When Illegal Signs are Really Legal
- Getting it Wrong: An Open Letter to L.A. City Councilman Mitchell Englander (and his PLUM committee colleagues)
- Coming Attractions: New Digital Billboards on L.A. City Streets?
- Failure to Get the Memo: New L.A. Bus Shelter Ads With Guns
- Alcohol Ads on Billboards: Marketing to Youth?
- L.A.’s Digital Billboard Debate: It’s the Revenue, Stupid
- Movie Ads, Gun Violence, and Smokey the Bear