Public Ad Campaign, a project of New York artist Jordan Seiler, organized artists to whitewash illegal signs in the city and then create works of art in their place.
- City Attorney: We’re Prepared To Take Action Against Many Illegal Billboards
- The Season For Giving: Billboard Companies Open Their Pockets For City Council Candidates
- The Dog Ate the Homework: The Rebuttable Presumption and the Argument for Billboard Amnesty
- Billboard Amnesty: Who’s Giving the City Council Legal Advice?
- Legislation and Jurisprudence: L.A. Billboards 2014
- Holiday Gift: L.A. Politicians Want More Digital Billboards
- Three Years and Counting: Alcohol Ads Ban Reaches L.A. City Council
- Big Brother is Watching You–From a Billboard