Public Ad Campaign, a project of New York artist Jordan Seiler, organized artists to whitewash illegal signs in the city and then create works of art in their place.
- Three Years and Counting: Alcohol Ads Ban Reaches L.A. City Council
- Big Brother is Watching You–From a Billboard
- Latest Court Ruling: Is L.A. Facing a Deluge of New Digital Billboards?
- More Billboards Coming To Los Angeles? Judge Rules City’s Off-Site Sign Ban Unconstitutional
- Eyesore of the Week: Brought to You By Clear Channel Outdoor
- Ethics 101: Advertising on Illegal Billboards
- Preserving L.A.’s Past? Motion Picture Academy Wants to Festoon Historic Building with Advertising Signs
- Paula Poundstone’s American Horror Story