Public Ad Campaign, a project of New York artist Jordan Seiler, organized artists to whitewash illegal signs in the city and then create works of art in their place.
- New Digital Billboards For Los Angeles: Where? How?
- Fate of L.A.’s Digital Billboards: Legal Opinions Clash
- AIDS Walk Ads on L.A. Buses: A Pandora’s Box?
- L.A. Billboard Companies Open Money Spigot for Lobbying
- Clear Channel, CBS Drop Digital Billboard Lawsuit Naming City, Community Group
- Gun Violence: A Staple of Billboard Advertising
- Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign: The New LAX?
- Digital Billboards: Where are They Now? Where Would New Ones Go?