Public Ad Campaign, a project of New York artist Jordan Seiler, organized artists to whitewash illegal signs in the city and then create works of art in their place.
- Alcohol, Gambling, Fast Food, Guns: How Billboards Harm Disadvantaged Communities
- Outdoor Tobacco Ads: Sign Blight & Health Hazard
- Amnesty for Hundreds of L.A. Billboards Without Permits?
- New Digital Billboards Coming to L.A. Freeway?
- L.A. City Council Moves To Ban Booze Ads On Street Furniture
- Movie Ratings, Gun Violence, and Street Furniture Ads
- L.A. County Board of Supervisors Candidate Scoops Up Billboard Company Cash
- Coalition of Blight: Billboard Companies and Art Museums