Public Ad Campaign, a project of New York artist Jordan Seiler, organized artists to whitewash illegal signs in the city and then create works of art in their place.
- Alcohol Ads on Billboards: Marketing to Youth?
- L.A.’s Digital Billboard Debate: It’s the Revenue, Stupid
- Movie Ads, Gun Violence, and Smokey the Bear
- Billboard Company Lobbying: Half a Million in First Quarter of 2016
- Digital Billboards: Planning Commission Says NO, Council Committee Says YES
- Action Needed: L.A.’s New Citywide Sign Ordinance At PLUM Committee April 19
- Seven Years Later, Illegal Billboards Come Down
- Disconnection? As L.A. Ponders Allowing Digital Billboards More Evidence Questions Their Safety