Public Ad Campaign, a project of New York artist Jordan Seiler, organized artists to whitewash illegal signs in the city and then create works of art in their place.
- L.A. Freeway Billboard Exemption Shelved–For Now
- On the Way to a Location Near You? L.A. Officials Issue Roadmap for New Digital Billboards
- Coming Soon? More Freeway Advertising Signs in Downtown L.A.
- City Attorney: We’re Prepared To Take Action Against Many Illegal Billboards
- The Season For Giving: Billboard Companies Open Their Pockets For City Council Candidates
- The Dog Ate the Homework: The Rebuttable Presumption and the Argument for Billboard Amnesty
- Billboard Amnesty: Who’s Giving the City Council Legal Advice?
- Legislation and Jurisprudence: L.A. Billboards 2014