Public Ad Campaign, a project of New York artist Jordan Seiler, organized artists to whitewash illegal signs in the city and then create works of art in their place.
- Coalition of Blight: Billboard Companies and Art Museums
- L.A. Billboard Companies Doubled Down on Lobbying in 2013
- Billboard Company Lawsuits: They Just Keep Coming
- Supergraphic Blight: Mayor’s Planning Commission Appointment Draws Fire
- New Digital Billboards For Los Angeles: Where? How?
- Fate of L.A.’s Digital Billboards: Legal Opinions Clash
- AIDS Walk Ads on L.A. Buses: A Pandora’s Box?
- L.A. Billboard Companies Open Money Spigot for Lobbying